Our Computer Engineering Students will:
1. Demonstrate an in depth and comprehensive understanding of Computer Engineering.
2. Have an enhanced ability to learn, on their own, technical details for which they are responsible.
3. Have an enhanced ability to apply the knowledge learned to solve technical problems that arise in research they
conduct or supervise.
4. Have an enhanced ability to study an issue, identify and evaluate alternative actions, propose an optimal course of action.
5. Have an enhanced ability to prepare technical point papers, brief their seniors, and defend their conclusions