Become a leader in the next generation of business with a Master of Business Administration degree from University of Bridgeport. At UB’s School of Business, we blend academic scholarship with practical solutions in a dynamic and challenging environment. Our programs integrate timeless lessons with contemporary issues and are delivered using both traditional and technology-based methods by faculty who are both academics and practitioners.
With 8 unique majors to choose from, including an option to build a specialized major, your MBA will truly enable you to meet your personal and professional development goals. Whether you take classes during the week in Bridgeport or on weekends in Stamford, we’ve got a program that will provide you with the knowledge to build a successful career, and the practical skills to immediately enter the workforce.
At University of Bridgeport’s School of Business, you will
- receive individual attention
- engage in highly interactive classroom discussions with international students and faculty
- learn relevant quantitative methods and professional interpersonal skills in technology enabled classrooms
- be taught by renowned scholars and highly successful practitioners
- compete against world-class universities in team competitions
- collaborate in multidisciplinary classes with other UB schools
- enjoy close proximity to New York/Connecticut/New Jersey multinational corporations and entrepreneurs
We encourage you to learn more about UB’s School of Business and our MBA program.
For more information, please contact:
Arthur C. McAdams III, Ph.D.
Director, MBA Program