Summer Culture & Language Program
The English Language Institute offers a short summer program for people who want to improve their English language while experiencing American culture.
- Instruction with experienced English language teachers. Informal and fun classroom activities to improve general English ability.
- Use of computer lab with guidance on language learning resources.
- Guided day trip to New York City.
- Guided day trips to local areas with cultural interest.
- Overnight trip to Boston.
- Use of campus recreation center.
- Use of campus wifi.
- Free time to return to the places we’ve visited or explore something new.
- June 10-30, 2018
- July 8 – 28, 2018
Travel documents: participants can enter the U.S. with a B-2 visa or visa waiver.
Simple application procedure: Click here for Summer Program Application [pdf]
For more details, contact ELI at email@example.com