ELI Tuition and Costs
(subject to change)
Payments to be made to the University of Bridgeport:
- Tuition per 7-week session: $2,955
- General fee per 7-week session: $60
- Health Insurance per 16-week semester (1 or 2 ELI sessions):
- Fall semester (21 weeks): $740
- Spring semester (16 weeks): $570
- Summer semester (16 weeks): $570
Books per session, estimated, paid separately: $150
- Barnum/Seeley/Bodine/Cooper Halls, meals included during fall & spring semesters: $3,220 per session (required for under 21 years of age). Summer housing:$430 per month, no meals included.
- North/South Halls, no meals included: $377.44 per month
(Available for ELI students accepted into graduate programs or over 25)
- For more info, please visit Residence Life
All ELI students are required to purchase medical insurance through the University when they arrive at ELI. Insurance is bought per semester (two ELI sessions).
Payments may be made by credit card, personal check, travelers check, or Flywire by Peer Transfer. Tuition payment is due after arrival at ELI and before the first day of classes of each session.