Take advantage of the academic and professional development opportunities in credit courses at UB during the summer.
Courses, workshops, and personal enrichment programs begin in May. Discover the wide variety of undergraduate, graduate and professional development courses and seminars that accelerate your progress toward a degree or certification.
Choose weekend, evening, day, or online classes. Select convenient locations in Bridgeport, Stamford and Waterbury.
You may enroll in the UB Summer Session if you are:
- A new student and want to enrich your life or advance your career
- An undergraduate student wanting to advance your academic standing at UB
- A graduate student seeking continuing education and research
- A visiting student seeking to gain credits toward a degree at another college
- A teacher who needs to earn credit toward renewal of a teaching certificate or receive an advanced degree in education
- A person in a professional field who wishes to advance your knowledge and skills.
Graduate summer sessions are scheduled according to individual programs so please refer to the Graduate Programs in the academic catalog.
Non-UB students must apply for Summer Session courses by submitting a Nondegree Student Enrollment Form. Please indicate on the Application the course(s) you wish to enroll in. Following submission of the Application, you will be notified and given instructions on each course.