IDEAL Course Schedule Information
Spring 2013 | Summer 2013
SUMMER 2013 REGISTRATION BEGINS APRIL 1ST
Seniors - (91+ Credits completed) - Registration begins November 12th
Juniors - (61-90+ Credits completed) - Registration begins November 15th
Sophomores - (31-60+ Credits completed) - Registration begins November 19th
Freshman- (0-30 Credits completed) - Registration begins November 26th
To Register for IDEAL courses:
- You now have the option to complete your registration online. OR
- Complete and submit a registration form to your academic advisor via email or fax (203) 576-4537. Spring 2013 Registration Form. Summer 2013 Registration Form.
- To Add or Drop a course, acquire the Add/Drop form.
- Complete and submit the Add/Drop form to your academic advisor via email or fax (203) 576-4537.
- For Add/Drop deadlines and scheduled school closings refer to the IDEAL Academic Calendar.
Important Notice on Textbooks:
textbook(s) for each course can be found on either the course schedule (click
on the title of the course in the schedule) or on your MyUB/WebAdvisor/MyClass
Schedule course list.
To order textbooks visit the UB Bookstore. **NEW! Many of the textbooks are available as E-books. Please click on the UB Bookstore link for more information! Used textbooks are also available through the IDEAL book exchange.
Course Descriptions, Pre-requisites and Course Codes
Please review the descriptions of each course. Some courses have pre-requisite courses that must be completed prior to enrolling in the course. On the course schedule, an asterisk (*) preceding a course indicates that a pre-requisite course is required. The course codes for each course should guide you as to how the course fulfills the requirements for your particular degree plan. Please use your degree plan and the course codes when selecting courses.
Bridgeport Classroom Key
On the course schedule, the following designations refer to the classroom buildings on the Bridgeport Campus followed by a number that refers to the actual classroom.
CARH = Carlson Hall
DANA = Charles Dana Hall
ENDH = E.N.D. Hall
MAN = Mandeville Hall
WAHL G158 = IDEAL office
ETB = Engineering - Technology Building
View a Bridgeport campus map
Get directions to all IDEAL campus locations