The University of Bridgeport’s Waterbury Center offers graduate programs in Education and accelerated degree completion programs in Human Services, Psychology and General Studies. The Waterbury Center is conveniently located near Interstate 84 in a modern office park near the Cheshire town line.
- M.S. in Elementary Education or M.S. in Secondary Education: Part-time evenings and weekends
- M.S. in Elementary Education or M.S. in Secondary Education: w/internship (Full-time, tuition paid) – 15 months
- Teaching Certification (Elementary and Secondary)
- Courses leading to Sixth Year, Teacher Leadership, Reading, and Administration Certificates
Undergraduate Degree Programs
Part-time students may earn the following degrees:
A.A. General Studies
B.S. General Studies
Social Science Online
B.S. Human Services
B.S. Professional Studies
Human Resource Administration
Organizational Leadership & Change
B.S. Professional Studies Online
Healthcare Administration Online
Human Resource Administration Online
Organizational Leadership & Change Online
B.S. Human Services & Psychology (Double Major)
The Waterbury Center features ten (10) classrooms, a computer lab, conference room, four (4) administrative offices, (3) faculty offices, a student lounge, and an outdoor patio. Classes are scheduled at the Waterbury Center 6 days a week, throughout the year.
Join us on March 28, 2018, and help us Paint the Day Purple for our 2nd Annual Giving Day Challenge. This year our goal is to reach 500 donors in 24 hours. Stay tuned on Giving Day for hourly challenges from UB Board of Trustees and alumni!
For more information, visit bridgeport.edu/givingday
WAYS TO PAINT THE DAY PURPLE
• Make a gift on Wednesday, March 28
› Online at give.bridgeport.edu
› Mail a check payable to University of Bridgeport
› Call the Office of Annual Giving at 203.576.4542
• Get social and share your “Only UB” stories using hashtag #UBGivingDay!
Add your brushstroke and join the painting party!