The University of Bridgeport’s Stamford Center offers a broad range of renowned graduate degree programs, and an innovative accelerated degree completion program.
The mission of the Stamford Center is to provide the highest quality professional preparation for job enhancement and career preparation and to serve the training needs of corporations located in the tri-state area.
The Stamford Center is conveniently located in the Springdale section of Stamford in the Riverbend Corporate Park. The Stamford Center has plenty of secure parking and is near the Springdale MetroNorth railroad station, I-95 and Merritt Parkway.
Directions to the Stamford Center:
Programs Offered at the Stamford Center
- M.S. in Elementary Education or M.S. in Secondary Education: Part-time – evenings
- Internship – Full time-tuition paid
- Teaching Certifications: Elementary, Secondary, and Remedial Reading/Language Arts
- Sixth Year – General, Remedial Reading/Language Arts Specialist, Remedial Reading/Language Arts Consultant Certification and Intermediate Administrator Certification (092 Certification)
Undergraduate Degree Programs
Part-time students may earn the following degrees:
Join us on March 28, 2018, and help us Paint the Day Purple for our 2nd Annual Giving Day Challenge. This year our goal is to reach 500 donors in 24 hours. Stay tuned on Giving Day for hourly challenges from UB Board of Trustees and alumni!
For more information, visit bridgeport.edu/givingday
WAYS TO PAINT THE DAY PURPLE
• Make a gift on Wednesday, March 28
› Online at give.bridgeport.edu
› Mail a check payable to University of Bridgeport
› Call the Office of Annual Giving at 203.576.4542
• Get social and share your “Only UB” stories using hashtag #UBGivingDay!
Add your brushstroke and join the painting party!